- Change vote requirement to elect directors from 80% to a plurality vote standard for contested elections and a majority vote standard for uncontested elections;
- Eliminate the poison pill and adopt a policy to require stockholder approval for future poison pills;
- Declassify the Board of Directors so that the entire board stands for election each year, and
- Change the advance notice requirements so that director nominations and stockholder proposals can be made closer to the annual meeting date.
Golconda Capital Management Announces Nomination Of Director Candidates To The American Pacific Corp. Board Of Directors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.