U.S. Energy Corp. Schedules Third-Quarter 2010 Financial Results Conference Call/Webcast
RIVERTON, Wyo., Nov. 2, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (Nasdaq:USEG) ("USE" or the "Company"), a natural resources exploration and development company with interests in oil and gas, molybdenum, geothermal, and real estate assets, today reported that it has scheduled a conference call to review and discuss third quarter 2010 highlights and financial results.
The Company plans on issuing a press release to report selected highlights and financial results after filing its second quarter 10-Q on Monday, November 8, 2010.
C onference CallThird Quarter Conference Call Information:
When: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 10:00 AM MST (12:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 AM Central, 9:00 AM Pacific).
Dial-In Number: (877) 280-7386 (within U.S. and Canada), (707) 287-9371 (International).
Replay Number: (800) 642-1687 (within U.S. and Canada), (706) 645-9291 (International).
ID Number: 22727861. The replay will be available starting at approximately 1:00 PM MST (3:00 PM EST) and will be available for 3 days through Midnight, Friday, November 12, 2010.
Webcast: Investors are also invited to listen to a live and/or archived webcast of U.S. Energy Corp.'s quarterly conference call at http://investor.usnrg.com/events.cfm . The webcast replay will be available for one year.About U.S. Energy Corp. U.S. Energy Corp. is a diversified natural resource company with interests in oil and gas, molybdenum, geothermal and real estate assets. The Company is headquartered in Riverton, Wyoming, and its common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "USEG". The U.S. Energy Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5043
CONTACT: U.S. Energy Corp. Reggie Larsen, Director of Investor Relations 1-800-776-9271 Reggie@usnrg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV