China-based ReneSola is a leading global manufacturer of solar wafers and solar power products.
For 2010 second quarter, the company reported a gross profit margin of 30.2%, compared with 17.1% during the first quarter. Meanwhile, revenue increased 22.9% from the first quarter. "Strong market demand coupled with our cost-efficient structure should place ReneSola in a position to increase profitability in the coming quarters," said Xianshou Li, ReneSola's CEO, in a press release.
ReneSola is anticipated to report earnings of 70 cents per share for 2010 and 96 cents per share for 2011, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg, a significant turnaround from losses of 42 cents per share in 2008 and 43 cents per share in 2009.Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, six have buy recommendations, two have hold recommendations and two have sell recommendations. Over the past one year, the stock's growth was a stellar 236%, while peers returned only 66.1%. The stock is trading at an attractive forward P/E of 7.5. In comparison, Kyocera (KYO) has a P/E of 13.9, MEMC Electronic Materials (WFR) has a P/E of 29.7 and Suntech Power Holdings (STP) has a P/E of 12.1.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV