Neutral Tandem, Inc. Announces The Addition Of Business Only Broadband As An Ethernet Exchange Customer
CHICAGO, Nov. 2, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neutral Tandem, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNDM), a leading provider of global interconnection services, today announced the participation of Business Only Broadband (BOB) in its Ethernet Exchange. Surendra Saboo, President and COO at Neutral Tandem, stated, "We're excited to have BOB join our exchange as the first fixed broadband wireless Ethernet service provider. Since we're also a customer of BOB , we have experienced the value of their solution first hand."
BOB provides scalable Ethernet services throughout the Chicagoland and New York City Metro areas. "We are uniquely positioned to offer extended reach, quick installation, and network diversity for customers that have immediate and mission critical networking needs. The Ethernet Exchange allows us to better serve our customers while giving the other exchange participants the opportunity to take full advantage of our flexibility, network diversity and speed to market," said Alan Rosenberg, CEO of BOB.
Neutral Tandem's Ethernet Exchange provides Ethernet service providers with a more efficient and simplified method of interconnecting on a one-to-many basis. Utilizing Neutral Tandem's Ethernet Exchange service solves the complex technical and business challenges traditionally tied to interconnecting to multiple service providers on a one-on-one basis. In addition, Ethernet service providers can virtually connect to multiple access providers in several markets through a single connection to the Neutral Tandem Ethernet Exchange.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV