NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Advantest Corp (ATE) to 'Hold' from 'Sell'. Net income at this $3.3 billion market cap, semiconductor equipment company reversed course to a profit of $22.1 million in the second quarter from a loss of $39.9 million in the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 17 U.S. common stocks for October 29, 2010. In total, four stocks were downgraded and 13 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
$302 million market cap, financial advisory firm, Gleacher & Company Inc (GLCH) was downgraded to 'Sell from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for Gleacher & Company gross revenue shrank by 32.2% to $68 million while the bottom line dropped to a loss of $2.7 million from a profit of $24 million in the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Gleacher & Company: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV