- Year-over-year revenue growth of 25% and sequential revenue growth of 9%, reaching $18.1 million;
- GAAP net loss reduced to $0.8 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; non-GAAP net loss at $49 thousand;
- GAAP operating loss reduced to $0.6 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; Non-GAAP operating profit at $101 thousand;
- Positive operating cash flow of $3.6 million contributed to cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of September 30, 2010, which totaled $44.7 million; and
- Management expects revenues at the top end of the previously provided full year 2010 guidance range $67-70 million.
Voltaire Announces Continued Growth In Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.