- Year-over-year revenue growth of 25% and sequential revenue growth of 9%, reaching $18.1 million;
- GAAP net loss reduced to $0.8 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; non-GAAP net loss at $49 thousand;
- GAAP operating loss reduced to $0.6 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; Non-GAAP operating profit at $101 thousand;
- Positive operating cash flow of $3.6 million contributed to cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of September 30, 2010, which totaled $44.7 million; and
- Management expects revenues at the top end of the previously provided full year 2010 guidance range $67-70 million.
Voltaire Announces Continued Growth In Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.