Ultralife Corporation To Present At Stifel Nicolaus Cleantech Conference 2010
Ultralife Corporation (NASDAQ: ULBI) will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus Cleantech Conference on November 9, taking place at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City.
Ultralife Corporation management is scheduled to give a presentation at 2:40 PM ET. A live presentation webcast and replay will be available in the Investor Info – Event Calendar section of the company’s website, http://investor.ultralifecorp.com.
About Ultralife Corporation
Ultralife Corporation, which began as a battery company, serves its markets with products and services ranging from portable and standby power solutions to communications and electronics systems. Through its engineering and collaborative approach to problem solving, Ultralife serves government, defense and commercial customers across the globe.Headquartered in Newark, New York, the company’s business segments include: Battery & Energy Products, Communications Systems and Energy Services. Ultralife has operations in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.ultralifecorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV