First Commonwealth Financial CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results – Earnings Call Transcript
First Commonwealth Financial (FCF)
Q3 2010 Earnings Conference Call
October 28, 2010 2 PM ET
ExecutivesRich Stimel – Communications ManagerJohn Dolan – President and CEOBob Rout – EVP and CFOMike Price – President, First Commonwealth BankBob Emmerich – EVP and Chief Credit OfficerJohn Previte – SVP, InvestmentsAnalystsAndy Stapp – B. Riley & CompanyMike Shafir – Stern, AgeeDamon DelMonte – KBWRick Weiss – Janney Montgomery ScottJulienne Cassarino – Prospector PartnersPresentationOperatorGood afternoon and welcome to the First Commonwealth third quarter 2010 earnings conference call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode.(Operator Instructions)
Previous Statements by FCF
» First Commonwealth Financial Corp.Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» First Commonwealth Financial Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» First Commonwealth Financial Corporation Q4 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
» First Commonwealth Financial Corporation Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV