First National Bank Alaska Announces Earnings For Third Quarter
First National Bank Alaska's (OTCBB:FBAK) net income for third quarter 2010 was $10.6 million or $31.84 per share, said Chief Financial Officer Jason Roth. This compares to $10.6 million or $31.82 per share for the same quarter in 2009. Year-to-date net income of $29.7 million or $89.57 per share compares with $30.2 million or $90.40 per share through the first nine months of 2009.
Established in 1922, First National is Alaska's largest Alaskan-owned and operated bank, with ATM's and 30 branches in 18 communities throughout Alaska. More information about First National is available at www.FNBAlaska.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV