NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
First Mercury Financial Corp. rose 43.5 percent to $16.30.
Monster Worldwide rose 25.5 percent to $18.06.
Thomson Creek Metals rose 12.2 percent to $12.03.Estee Lauder Cos rose 10.5 percent to $71.17. WABCO Hldgs rose 8.3 percent to $46.42. Buckeye Technologies Inc. rose 6.8 percent to $18.05. Pilgrim's Pride Corp. rose 6.8 percent to $6.10. Ameresco Inc. rose 6.7 percent to $13.12. CapitalSource Inc. rose 6.6 percent to $6.11. Domtar Corp. rose 6.6 percent to $79.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV