- Net interest income increased 13.6% for the third quarter of 2010 compared to the prior year quarter;
- Net interest income increased 18.5% year-to-date compared to 2009;
- Net interest margin increased 6 basis points for the third quarter of 2010 compared to the third quarter 2009, and increased 28 basis points year-to-date compared to 2009;
- The Company had $1.1 million of gains on the sale of investments for the quarter and nine months ended;
- Nonperforming loans to total loans were 0.91% at quarter end;
- Total deposits increased 14.3%, to $363.8 million, from December 31, 2009; and
- The Company had provision for loan losses of $1.7 million for the quarter and $2.0 million for the nine months.
Lake Shore Bancorp Net Income Up 29% For Third Quarter 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.