New York Mortgage Trust 2010 Third Quarter Conference Call Scheduled For Wednesday, November 3, 2010
NEW YORK, Oct. 29, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq:NYMT) is scheduled to report financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2010 after the close of market on November 2, 2010. New York Mortgage Trust's executive management will host a conference call and audio webcast at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on Wednesday, November 3, 2010. The conference call dial-in number is 877-312-8806.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed via the Internet, on a listen-only basis, at the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nymtrust.com . Please allow extra time, prior to the call, to visit the site and download the necessary software to listen to the Internet broadcast.
A replay of the conference call will be available by calling 800-642-1687. The conference ID number is 22131449. The replay will be available until Wednesday, November 10, 2010.About New York Mortgage Trust New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires and manages primarily real estate-related assets, including mortgage-backed securities ("RMBS") issued by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac (each an "Agency"), high credit quality residential adjustable rate mortgage ("ARM") loans, non-Agency RMBS, and to a lesser extent, other real-estate related and financial assets. As a REIT, the Company is not subject to federal income tax, provided that it distributes at least 90% of its REIT income to stockholders.
CONTACT: New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. Steven R. Mumma, CEO, President 212-792-0107 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV