TranS1 Inc. Schedules Third Quarter 2010 Earnings Release And Conference Call For Tuesday, November 9, 2010
WILMINGTON, N.C., Oct. 29, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq:TSON) announced today that it plans to release third quarter 2010 financial results after market close on Tuesday, November 9, 2010. Rick Randall, Chief Executive Officer of TranS1, Ken Reali, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Joe Slattery, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call starting at 4:30 pm ET on the same day. To listen to the conference call on your telephone, please dial (877) 881-2183 for domestic callers and (970) 315-0453 for international callers approximately ten minutes prior to the start time. The call will be concurrently webcast. To access the live audio broadcast or archived recording, use the following link at http://ir.trans1.com/events.cfm .
About TranS1 Inc.
TranS1 is a medical device company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that implement its proprietary approach to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lower lumbar region. TranS1 currently markets the AxiaLIF family of products for single and multilevel lumbar fusion and the Vectre and Avatar posterior fixation systems for lumbar fixation supplemental to AxiaLIF fusion. TranS1 was founded in May 2000 and is headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.trans1.com.
CONTACT: TranS1 Inc. Investors: Joe Slattery, Chief Financial Officer 910-332-1700 Westwicke Partners Mark Klausner 443-213-0501 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV