- Profit after tax increased 18.8% to Rs. 1,236 crore (US$ 275 million) for Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,040 crore (US$ 231 million) for Q2-2010.
- Net interest income increased 8.3% to Rs. 2,204 crore (US$ 490 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 2,036 crore (US$ 453 million) in Q2-2010.
- Fee income increased 14.6% to Rs. 1,590 crore (US$ 354 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,387 crore (US$ 309 million) in Q2-2010.
- Operating expenses (including direct marketing agency expenses) increased 11.3% to Rs. 1,535 crore (US$ 342 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,379 crore (US$ 307 million) in Q2-2010, primarily due to the impact of new branches opened and increase in the number of employees.
- Provisions decreased 40.2% to Rs. 641 crore (US$ 143 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,071 crore (US$ 238 million) in Q2-2010.
ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended September 30, 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.