- Profit after tax increased 18.8% to Rs. 1,236 crore (US$ 275 million) for Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,040 crore (US$ 231 million) for Q2-2010.
- Net interest income increased 8.3% to Rs. 2,204 crore (US$ 490 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 2,036 crore (US$ 453 million) in Q2-2010.
- Fee income increased 14.6% to Rs. 1,590 crore (US$ 354 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,387 crore (US$ 309 million) in Q2-2010.
- Operating expenses (including direct marketing agency expenses) increased 11.3% to Rs. 1,535 crore (US$ 342 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,379 crore (US$ 307 million) in Q2-2010, primarily due to the impact of new branches opened and increase in the number of employees.
- Provisions decreased 40.2% to Rs. 641 crore (US$ 143 million) in Q2-2011 from Rs. 1,071 crore (US$ 238 million) in Q2-2010.
ICICI Bank Performance Review – Quarter Ended September 30, 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.