Penford To Release Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010 Results On November 12, 2010
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX), a leader in ingredient systems for food and industrial applications, will provide results for its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended August 31, 2010 on Friday, November 12, 2010. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results the same day, November 12, at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
Earnings Call Information
President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas Malkoski and Chief Financial Officer Steven Cordier will host the call. Please phone 1-877-407-9205 at 8:50 a.m. Mountain Time on Friday, November 12, 2010 to participate in the call. The conference call will begin at 9:00 a.m. Mountain Time (11:00 am Eastern Time).
A replay will be available from November 12, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time until November 19, 2010 at 9:59 p.m. Mountain Time. To access the replay, please dial 1- 877-660-6853. Enter pass code 286 and conference ID code 357683.This call is also available in “listen only” mode through our website at www.penx.com under the section titled Investor Relations. About Penford Corporation Penford Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets specialty natural-based ingredient systems for numerous applications. Penford has five locations in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV