- Completed successful public offering of 23.1 million shares of common stock priced at $6.50 per share; raised gross proceeds of $150.2 million
- Increased tangible common equity-to-tangible assets to 29.06%, up from 9.56% in second quarter of 2010 and 9.81% in the third quarter of 2009
- Expanded executive management team and reconstituted board of directors
- Fully engaged in new strategy to expand in the Carolinas and Virginia through combination of whole-bank mergers and acquisitions and organic growth
- Recorded net loss of $3.7 million, or $0.23 per weighted average diluted share, compared to net income of $0.2 million for the second quarter of 2010 and $0.1 million for the third quarter of 2009
- Recorded provision for loan losses of $6.1 million; related to implementation of refinements to loan loss allowance methodology and the effects of extended economic weakness on the loan portfolio; ratio of allowance-to-total loans now 3.31%, compared to 2.25% for the second quarter of 2010 and 1.79% for the third quarter of 2009
- Reported non-performing assets-to-total assets of 1.82%, compared to 1.45% in the second quarter of 2010 and 0.27% in the third quarter of 2009
Park Sterling Bank Announces Third Quarter 2010 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.