Amicus Therapeutics To Host Conference Call And Webcast To Discuss Exclusive Worldwide Agreement With GSK To Develop And Commercialize Amigalâ¿¢ For Fabry Disease
CRANBURY, N.J., Oct. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Amicus Therapeutics (Nasdaq: FOLD) will host a live conference call and webcast today, October 29, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the Company's exclusive worldwide agreement with GlaxoSmithKline PLC to develop and commercialize Amigal (migalastat HCl) for the treatment of Fabry disease.
Interested participants and investors may access the conference call today at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time by dialing 877-303-5859 (U.S./ Canada) or 678-224-7784 (international). A telephonic replay of the call will be available for seven days beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern Time. Access numbers for this replay are 800-642-1687 (U.S./ Canada) and 706-645-9291 (international); participant code 20951935.
A live audio webcast can also be accessed via the investor section of the Amicus Therapeutics Web site at www.amicustherapeutics.com under Investors: Events and Presentations. Web participants are encouraged to go to the Web site 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary software. After the live webcast, an audio webcast replay will remain available in the Investors section of the Amicus Therapeutics Web site for 30 days.
Amicus' press releases are available at www.amicustherapeutics.com.About Amicus Therapeutics Amicus Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for rare diseases. The Company is developing orally-administered, small molecule drugs called pharmacological chaperones, a novel, first-in-class approach to treating a broad range of diseases including lysosomal storage disorders and CNS diseases. Amicus' lead program is in Phase 3 for the treatment of Fabry disease. FOLD -G SOURCE Amicus Therapeutics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV