Dionex Corporation First Quarter 2011 Earnings Review
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dionex Corporation (Nasdaq:DNEX) is planning to announce First Quarter 2011 results on Thursday, November 4, 2010, after market close. You are invited to participate in the Earnings Review conference call scheduled for Thursday, November 4, 2010, 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time at the above number.
Please dial (866) 765-5864 or outside the U.S. (707) 287-9362 to access the conference call. Participants should dial in at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.dionex.com/events.cfm . An audio replay will be available from 8:00 a.m. PT on Friday, November 5, 2010 to midnight PT on Friday, December 31, 2010.
Dionex Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of chromatography systems for chemical analysis. The Company's systems are used in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, food and beverage, chemicals, petrochemicals, power generation and electronics industries in a variety of applications.
CONTACT: Dionex Corporation 408-737-0700 Fax: 408-739-8437 1228 Titan Way, Sunnyvale, California 94085
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV