Dionex Corporation First Quarter 2011 Earnings Review
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dionex Corporation (Nasdaq:DNEX) is planning to announce First Quarter 2011 results on Thursday, November 4, 2010, after market close. You are invited to participate in the Earnings Review conference call scheduled for Thursday, November 4, 2010, 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time at the above number.
Please dial (866) 765-5864 or outside the U.S. (707) 287-9362 to access the conference call. Participants should dial in at least five minutes prior to the 1:30 p.m. PT start time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.dionex.com/events.cfm . An audio replay will be available from 8:00 a.m. PT on Friday, November 5, 2010 to midnight PT on Friday, December 31, 2010.
Dionex Corporation is a leading manufacturer and marketer of chromatography systems for chemical analysis. The Company's systems are used in environmental analysis and by the life sciences, food and beverage, chemicals, petrochemicals, power generation and electronics industries in a variety of applications.
CONTACT: Dionex Corporation 408-737-0700 Fax: 408-739-8437 1228 Titan Way, Sunnyvale, California 94085
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV