The Law Office Of Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Rewards Network Inc. By An Affiliate Of Equity Group Investments, L.L.C.
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors ("Board") of Rewards Network Inc. ("Rewards Network" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:DINE) in connection with their efforts to sell Rewards Network to EGI Acquisition, L.L.C., an affiliate of Equity Group Investments, L.L.C. ("EGI"). If the transaction is completed, Rewards Network shareholders will receive $13.75 in cash for each share of Rewards Network common stock they hold.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether Rewards Network's Board undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Rewards Network. Specifically, our investigation concerns whether members of the Company's Board breached their fiduciary duties to Rewards Network shareholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into the transaction with EGI.
If you are a shareholder of Rewards Network, plan to continue to hold your shares, and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Gregory E. Del Gaizo at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robbins Umeda LLP is a securities litigation firm with significant experience representing investors in merger-related shareholder class actions, shareholder derivative actions, and securities fraud class actions. For more information about the firm, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Advertisement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV