BankFinancial Corporation To Host Conference Call And Webcast On November 2, 2010
BURR RIDGE, Ill., Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BankFinancial Corporation (Nasdaq:BFIN) will review third quarter 2010 results in a conference call and webcast for stockholders and analysts on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Chicago Time.
The conference call may be accessed by calling (888) 396-2386 and using participant passcode 75534673. The conference call will be simultaneously webcast at www.bankfinancial.com , on the "Stockholder Information" page. For those persons unable to participate in the conference call, the webcast will be archived through 5:00 p.m. Chicago Time on November 16, 2010 on our website. Copies of BankFinancial Corporation's Third Quarter 2010 Quarterly Financial and Statistical Supplement and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q are scheduled to be available on our website under the "Stockholder Information" section, on November 1, 2010.
BankFinancial Corporation is the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B., a full-service, community-oriented bank providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses through 18 full-service banking offices, located in Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will Counties, Illinois. At June 30, 2010 BankFinancial Corporation had total assets of $1.566 billion, total loans of $1.124 billion, total deposits of $1.253 billion and stockholders' equity of $259 million. The company's common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol BFIN. Additional information may be found at the company's web site, www.bankfinancial.com .
CONTACT: BankFinancial Corporation Shareholder, Analyst and Investor Inquiries: Elizabeth A. Doolan, Senior Vice President - Finance 630-242-7151 BankFinancial F.S.B. Media Inquiries: Gregg T. Adams, Executive Vice President - Marketing & Sales 630-242-7234
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV