Finkelstein Thompson LLP Announces Investigation Of Rewards Network Inc.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of Rewards Network Inc. (“Rewards Network” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq:DINE) concerning the Company’s receipt of an offer to purchase all outstanding shares of the Company for $13.75 per share by EGI Acquisition, L.L.C. The proposed offer values the Company at approximately $126 million.
The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the transaction price to Rewards Network shareholders, the process by which the Board of Directors considered the transaction, and potential conflicts of interests among Rewards Network Board members. Indeed, the Company’s stock closed at $14.19 on October 27, the day before the tender offer was announced, and has traded above $14 per share since September 15.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a Rewards Network shareholder, or have information relating to this investigation, please contact Finkelstein Thompson's Washington, DC offices at (877) 337-1050 or by email at email@example.com.
Finkelstein Thompson LLP has spent over three decades delivering outstanding representation to institutional and individual clients in financial litigation, and has been appointed as lead or co-lead counsel in dozens of shareholder class actions. Indeed, the firm has served in leadership roles in cases that have recovered over $1 billion for investors and consumers.To learn more about Finkelstein Thompson LLP, please visit our web site at www.finkelsteinthompson.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV