BankFinancial Corporation Declares Cash Dividend And Extends Share Repurchase Program
BankFinancial Corporation is the holding company for BankFinancial, F.S.B., a full-service, community-oriented bank providing financial services to individuals, families and businesses through 18 full-service banking offices, located in Cook, DuPage, Lake and Will Counties, Illinois. At June 30, 2010 BankFinancial Corporation had total assets of $1.566 billion, total loans of $1.124 billion, total deposits of $1.253 billion and stockholders' equity of $259 million. BankFinancial Corporation's common stock trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol BFIN.
This release includes "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. A variety of factors could cause BankFinancial's actual results to differ from those expected at the time of this release. For a discussion of some of the factors that may cause actual results to differ from expectations, please refer to BankFinancial's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K as filed with the SEC. Investors are urged to review all information contained in these reports, including the risk factors discussed therein. Copies of these filings are available at no cost on the SEC's web site at www.sec.gov or on BankFinancial's web site at www.bankfinancial.com . Forward looking statements speak only as of the date they are made, and we do not undertake to update them to reflect changes.
CONTACT: BankFinancial Corporation Shareholder, Analyst and Investor Inquiries: Elizabeth A. Doolan, Senior Vice President - Controller 630-242-7151 BankFinancial F.S.B. Media Inquiries: Gregg T. Adams, Executive Vice President - Marketing & Sales 630-242-7234
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV