Havertys Third Quarter Results Conference Call, November 4, 2010, 10:00 A.M. EDT
HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES, INC. (NYSE: HVT and HVT.A) will release third quarter 2010 financial results on Wednesday evening, November 3, 2010. In conjunction with the release, Havertys will hold a conference call with analysts and institutional investors on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) to discuss the results of its operations.
Interested parties may listen to the call at www.streetevents.com (Individual Investor Center) or the company’s website at www.havertys.com (About Us, Investor Information) and may access a replay of this call through Thursday, November 11, 2010 at the same website addresses. A replay will also be available after the conclusion of the call via telephone at approximately 12:00 p.m. (EDT) through Thursday, November 11, 2010. The number to access the call playback is 1-800-406-7325 (access code 4380286).
The aforementioned conference call will contain forward-looking
statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995. The statements may be made a number of times
throughout the call and may be identified by such forward-looking
terminology as “expect,” “believe,” “may,” “will,” “intend” or similar
statements or variations of such terms. Such forward-looking statements
involve certain substantial risks and uncertainties including levels of
sales and competitive pressures from other home furnishings retailers.
These and other important factors that may cause actual results to
differ materially from such forward-looking statements are detailed from
time to time in the company’s reports filed with the Securities and
Exchange Commission. You are urged to consider such factors. The company
assumes no obligation for updating any such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV