MedicNova Announces Poster Presentations At Annual Meeting Of The American College Of Chest Physicians
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediciNova Inc, a biopharmaceutical company publicly traded on the Nasdaq Global Market (Nasdaq:MNOV) and the Jasdaq Market of the Osaka Securities Exchange (Code Number: 4875), announced today that its intravenous beta-agonist MN-221 program has seven poster presentations scheduled during the Annual Meeting of the American College of Chest Physicians in Vancouver, Canada. The presentations are related to MediciNova's development of MN-221 for potential utility in acute exacerbations of asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
After each poster presentation has been shared at the CHEST meeting, MediciNova will post links to the individual posters on its website at www.medicinova.com .
The poster presentations and dates/times are as follows:Tuesday, November 2 nd from 12:45pm – 2:00pm (PDT):
- MN-221-CL-005: Comparison of Administration Rates of MN-221 (bedoradrine), a Novel, Highly Selective Beta2 Receptor Agonist in Patients with Stable Moderate to Severe Asthma (Poster #143)
- MN-221-CL-006: Reduced Hospital Admission and Improved Pulmonary Function Following Intravenous MN-221 (bedoradrine), a Novel Highly Selective Beta2-Adrenergic Receptor Agonist, Adjunctive to Standard of Care in Severe Acute Exacerbation of Asthma (Poster #144)
- MN-221-CL-004: Evaluation of MN-221 (bedoradrine), a novel, highly selective beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist in mild to moderate asthma via intravenous infusion (Poster #145)
- Pharmacokinetic (PK) and Pharmacodynamic (PD) Modeling and Simulation Support the Novelty of MN-221, a Highly-Selective Beta2-Adrenergic Agonist for Treatment of Acute Asthma (Poster #146)
- MN-221 FY08-065: Cardiovascular Effects of i.v. MN-221 (bedoradrine) Administered with nebulized Albuterol in Dogs (Poster #147)
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of MN‑221, a Novel Highly-Selective Beta2-Adrenergic Agonist for Treatment of Acute Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (Poster #685)
- MN-221-CL-010: Intravenous MN-221, a Novel, Highly Selective Beta2 Adrenergic Receptor Agonist, Improves Lung Function in Stable Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Patients (Poster #686)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV