PVF Capital Corp. Announces Results Of Annual Meeting
SOLON, Ohio, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PVF Capital Corp. (Nasdaq:PVFC) (the "Company") announced today that stockholders elected Frederick D. DiSanto and Mark D. Grossi as directors at the 2010 Annual Meeting held on October 27, 2010. Stockholders also approved the adoption of the PVF Capital Corp. 2010 Equity Incentive Plan and ratified the appointment of Crowe Horwath LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2011.
PVF Capital Corp. is the holding company for Park View Federal Savings Bank, headquartered in Solon, Ohio, serving the Greater Cleveland area with 17 full-service branch offices. Additional information on the Company may be found at www.myparkview.com .
PVF Capital Corp.'s common shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol PVFC.
CONTACT: PVF Capital Corp. Robert J. King, Jr. 440.248.7171 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV