Wireless Ronin Reports 148 Percent Year-Over-Year Revenue Increase For 2010 Third Quarter
Key recent highlights include:
- Revenue increased to $2.7 million, a 148 percent increase for the third quarter year-over-year
- Gross margin hit all time high of 50 percent in third quarter of 2010
- Chrysler's iShowroom retail branded t ower salon initiative continues to gain acceptance as the Company received an order from Chrysler totaling $1.2 million for 100 dealers
- Awarded large-scale rollout of over 2,000 sites with Snap Fitness
- Lowest quarterly non-GAAP operating loss of $1.0 million in company history
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNIN), a leader in digital signage solutions, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ending September 30, 2010.
Third Quarter ResultsWireless Ronin reported revenue of $2.7 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2010, a 148 percent increase from $1.1 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2009. As of September 30, 2010, the Company had received purchase orders totaling approximately $1.7 million for which it had not recognized revenue. The year-over-year increase in revenue came primarily from the Company's marquee customers, Chrysler, Thomson Reuters, YUM! and ARAMARK, in addition to new client orders:
- Received order totaling $1.2 million from Chrysler as it officially launches its retail branded tower salon to dealers as part of its standards program;
- Completed 37 Burger Studio installations, which more than doubled the total number of ARAMARK sites;
- Selected by Snap Fitness, the fastest-growing franchisor of compact, state-of-the-art, 24/7 fitness centers, to deploy RoninCast ® software in all 2,000 locations across the United States; and
- Received a Thomson Reuters Infopoint ® order to be deployed at 50 sites for a financial services institution with over 3,000 locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV