Volterra To Host Analyst Day On November 16th In San Francisco
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Volterra Semiconductor Corporation (Nasdaq:VLTR), a leading provider of high-performance analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductors, today announced that the company will host its 2010 Analyst Day on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 in San Francisco, from 8:00 AM to approximately 12:00 PM Pacific time. Volterra executives will present an overview of the company's growth strategy and goals.
Volterra's presentations will be available live and, subsequently, on demand via the internet. The webcast link for investors to listen to management's remarks can be found on the Investors section of the company's website at www.volterra.com .
Investors should visit the site at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled presentation to register, download and install any necessary multimedia streaming software. The software plug-ins required for the live event can be either RealPlayer or Windows Media Player.About Volterra Semiconductor Corporation Volterra Semiconductor Corporation, headquartered in Fremont, CA, designs, develops, and markets leading edge silicon solutions for low-voltage power delivery. The Company's product portfolio is focused on advanced switching regulators for the computer, datacom, storage, and portable markets. Volterra operates as a fabless semiconductor company utilizing world-class foundries for silicon supply. The Company is focused on creating products with high intellectual property content that match specific customer needs. For more information please visit www.volterra.com .
CONTACT: Volterra Semiconductor Corporation Heidi Flannery 541-322-0230 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV