TeleNav Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Financial Results
-- Quarterly revenue increased 42 percent year over year to $51.1 million
-- Net income increased 52 percent year over year to $12.4 million
-- Average monthly paid subscribers for the first quarter reached 17.7 million, up from 16.1 million in the prior quarterSUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TeleNav, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNAV), a leading provider of location-based services, or LBS, including voice guided navigation and local search on mobile phones, autos and enterprise LBS, today announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 ended September 30, 2010. Financial Highlights
- Revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 grew 42 percent over the prior year to $51.1 million.
- Net income for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 grew 52 percent over the prior year to $12.4 million.
- Cash generated from operations for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 was $20.2 million.
- Average monthly revenue per end user (ARPU) for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 decreased 14 percent over the first quarter of fiscal 2010 to $0.94.
- Average monthly paying end users for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 increased 65 percent year over year to 17.7 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV