- Profitable Q3 2010 – net income of $511,952 vs. prior-year period net loss of ($569,367)
- Net sales increase 40% to $3.0 million vs. $2.1 million in Q3 2009
- $8.3 million cash and investments, no long-term debt
- Positive cash flow from operations
Charles & Colvard Reports $1.1 Million Improvement In Third Quarter Profitability, As Sales Increase 40% From Prior-Year Period
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.