WCA Waste Corporation Announces Results For The Quarter Ended September 30, 2010
- Revenues increased 19.6% compared to the third quarter of 2009, boosted by acquisitions
- Completed four tuck-in acquisitions
- Interest rate swap expires on November 1, 2010, which will improve annual cash flow by $6.7 million
HOUSTON, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA) announced today financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2010.
For the third quarter of 2010:
- Revenue was $59.3 million, up 19.6% from $49.5 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Operating income was $6.7 million compared to $7.0 million in the same quarter last year.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.02 per share while adjusted net loss available to common stockholders was $0.01 per share.
For the first nine months of 2010:
- Revenue was $171.9 million, up 16.2% from $147.9 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2009.
- Operating income was $17.9 million compared to $20.3 million in the prior year period.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.10 per share while adjusted net loss available to common stockholders was $0.08 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV