3. Taseko Mines (TGB - Get Report) has primary operations related to the exploration of copper mines. With Wall Street analysts bullish on the stock, the stock has an attractive return on equity of 35.1% and a trailing P/E ratio of 10.37, as compared to a return on equity of 7.5% and P/E of 38.8 recorded by its peer Hudbay Minerals (HBM - Get Report).
Three Junior Copper Miners on a Roll
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.