Boost Mobile, a leader in the no-contract wireless space, is teaming up with the New York Knickerbockers and MSG Network for a new multi-platform marketing partnership for the 2010-11 season. Boost Mobile will become the Knicks official wireless telecommunications partner and will have a strong presence on MSG Network during games as part of the partnership.
“We are excited to partner with the New York Knicks and to be a part of their on-court transformation,” said Bob Stohrer, vice president-Marketing, Boost Mobile. “New York has always been a strong market for the Boost Mobile brand and teaming with the Knicks will allow us to grow our market presence and develop a deeper relationship with their avid fans. We’re creating a truly integrated partnership with presence both on-air and in the arena; this is more than just signage on the court.”
The relationship kicks off with the debut of the new “Boost Mobile Celebrity Row” at the Knicks home opener on Saturday, Oct. 30. The front row area, noted for its courtside luminaries, will play host to exclusive interviews with diehard celebrity fans. Interviews will be hosted by Knicks reporter Jill Martin and appear in-arena on Gardenvision, the center-hung scoreboard, and on MSG Network. Knicks fans and Boost Mobile customers will also have unique opportunities to experience “Boost Mobile Celebrity Row” and win chances to receive A-list treatment.
“Boost Mobile is an innovative marketer and we are excited to align with them on this new multi-platform marketing partnership with the Knicks and MSG Network,” said Greg Elliott, senior vice president of marketing partnerships, MSG Sports. “From Boost Mobile Celebrity Row to the Knicks Groove Truck to Boost’s integration in our community programs and events, this broad-reaching partnership will provide Boost with presence in front of passionate Knicks fans at Madison Square Garden and throughout the tri-state area.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV