Angeion Corporation Completes Stock Repurchase Program
Angeion Corporation (NASDAQ: ANGN) announced today that it has completed its stock repurchase program, purchasing a total of 466,049 shares, at a total cost of approximately $2.0 million. Angeion announced in September 2010 that its Board of Directors had authorized the repurchase of up to $2 million worth of its outstanding shares of common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions under a program set to run until April 30, 2011. Angeion’s Board of Directors approved an increase in the dollar amount authorized under the stock repurchase program to accommodate a final block repurchase.
After completion of the stock repurchase program, Angeion has 3,747,454 shares outstanding.
About Angeion CorporationFounded in 1986, Angeion
Corporation acquired Medical Graphics Corporation in December 1999.
Medical Graphics develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive
cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems that are sold under the MedGraphics
and New Leaf (
brand and trade names. These cardiorespiratory diagnostic systems have a
wide range of applications in healthcare as well as health and fitness.
The Company’s products are sold internationally through distributors and
in the United States through a direct sales force that targets heart and
lung specialists located in hospitals, university-based medical centers,
medical clinics and physicians’ offices, pharmaceutical companies,
medical device manufacturers, clinical research organizations, health
and fitness clubs, personal training studios, and other exercise
facilities. For more information about Angeion, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV