Neutral Tandem Launches New Web Portal For Ethernet Exchange Customers
CHICAGO, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neutral Tandem, Inc. (Nasdaq:TNDM), a leading provider of global interconnection services, announced today the launch of its new, custom-developed online web portal – a tool designed to streamline and automate business conducted over its Ethernet Exchange in a secure manner.
"Neutral Tandem's online web portal was designed to enhance the overall customer experience and simplify the manner in which customers conduct business over the Exchange," said Surendra Saboo, President and Chief Operating Officer of Neutral Tandem. "The portal serves to empower our Ethernet Exchange customers, allowing them to find Ethernet connectivity solutions for their global off-net needs, place orders, view order status, as well as monitor service levels and trouble tickets on an end-to-end basis."
The new portal offers custom security layers allowing customers to control which user groups are permitted to view, edit, and update content. The reporting module of the portal offers the ability to view order status, reporting metrics on circuits, and more. Additionally, the state-of-the-art tool will help drive sales activity for Exchange members by providing their building locations and service capabilities in a secure and streamlined fashion to Service Providers, as well as accept orders for tail circuits on their behalf.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV