Alimera Sciences To Present At Three Investor Conferences In November
ATLANTA, Oct. 28, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALIM), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that Dan Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the following investor conferences:
- The Oppenheimer 21 st Annual Healthcare Conference to be held November 2-3, 2010 at the Waldorf=Astoria in New York City. The presentation is scheduled for November 2, 2010 at 3:55 p.m. ET.
- The Credit Suisse 2010 Healthcare Conference to be held November 10-12, 2010 at the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ. The presentation is scheduled for November 10, 2010 at 6:00 p.m. ET.
- The Citi 7 th Annual US Small/Mid Cap Conference to be held November 16-17, 2010 at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. The presentation is scheduled for November 17, 2010 at 2:35 p.m. ET.
The presentations will be webcast live and can be accessed at http://www.alimerasciences.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcasts, the presentations will be archived.
About Alimera Sciences, Inc.Alimera Sciences, Inc., based in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Presently, the Company is focused on diseases affecting the back of the eye, or retina. Its advanced product candidate, Iluvien®, is an intravitreal insert containing fluocinolone acetonide, a non-proprietary corticosteroid with demonstrated efficacy in the treatment of ocular disease. Iluvien® is in development for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and can lead to severe vision loss and blindness.
CONTACT: Alimera Sciences, Inc. Richard S. Eiswirth, Jr., Chief Financial Officer 678.527.1750 ICR, Inc. Donald Ellis 925.253.1240
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV