Dyax Corporation CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
At this time I would like to turn the call over to Rick who heads our commercial team to update you on our commercial launch and our progress in more detail. Rick joined us in 2007 and he has more than 20 years of experience in the biopharmaceutical industry. Throughout his career Rick has been involved in numerous specialty product launches, prior to Dyax he was provided and was involved in the launch of both (inaudible) and (inaudible).
Thank you, Gustav. To begin I'd like to say we are well on our way to making KALBITOR the acute treatment choice for HAE patients. As we have still, in the early phase of launch, the factors we continue to consider most predictive of our future success are the number of patients in KALBITOR access and the number of patients with KALBITOR place at a treatment site ready for the next attack and, as Gustav stated, we are extremely pleased to report that we currently have 419 patients in KALBITOR access and of those 246 patients with KALBITOR placed.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV