First Financial Holdings CEO Discusses Q4 2010 Results – Earning Call Transcript
First Financial Holdings (FFCH)
Q4 2010 Earnings Call
October 27, 2010 2:00 pm ET
ExecutivesDorothy B. Wright - SVP-IR and Corporate SecretaryR. Wayne Hall - President and CEOJoseph W. Amy - EVP and Chief Credit Officer Blaise B. Bettendorf - EVP and CFOAnalystsAdam Barkstrom - Sterne, Agee & Leach Christopher Marinac - FIG Partners, LLC Jeff Harralson - Keefe, Bruyette & WoodsDavid Grayson - Suntrust Robinson HumphreyRupesh Sahu - Titan CapitalPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by FFCH
» First Financial Holdings, Inc. F3Q10 (Qtr End 06/30/10) Earnings Call Transcript
» First Financial Holdings, Inc F2Q10 (Qtr End 09/30/10) Earnings Call Transcript
» First Financial Holdings F1Q09 (Qtr End 12/31/08) Earnings Call Transcript
» First Financial Holdings Inc. F4Q 2008 (Qtr End 9/30/2008) Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV