3. Mesabi Trust (MSB) is a grantor, deriving income from royalties from the production of iron ore at Minnesota mining properties. The Agreement of Trust has a duration ending 21 years after the death of the last survivor of 25 individuals living at inception of the Trust, all of whom were alive several years ago when the matter was investigated. Mesabi offers a yield of 8.9%. It has a three-year distribution growth rate of 31% and a five-year growth rate of 14%. It has more than tripled in 2010 on commodity optimism. Investors should investigate further.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.