4. TransMontaigne Partners (TLP - Get Report) is an MLP that stores and terminals oil and natural gas. Second-quarter revenue inched up 2.6% to $37 million. TransMontaigne generated $14 million of distributable cash flow and paid out $9.4 million, or 67%. The MLP has $4.6 million of cash and $110 million of debt. It offers a quarterly distribution of 60 cents, equaling an annual yield of 7.2%. Since 2007, TransMontaigne has boosted sales 14% annually, on average. Its stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 29% and a five-year distribution growth rate of 40%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.