4. TransMontaigne Partners (TLP - Get Report) is an MLP that stores and terminals oil and natural gas. Second-quarter revenue inched up 2.6% to $37 million. TransMontaigne generated $14 million of distributable cash flow and paid out $9.4 million, or 67%. The MLP has $4.6 million of cash and $110 million of debt. It offers a quarterly distribution of 60 cents, equaling an annual yield of 7.2%. Since 2007, TransMontaigne has boosted sales 14% annually, on average. Its stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 29% and a five-year distribution growth rate of 40%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.