5. EarthLink (ELNK - Get Report) is an Internet service provider for businesses and individuals. Its revenue has tumbled 21% annually, on average, since 2007, but it has grown net income 56% a year over that span. Third-quarter tenure rates improved to 89% for customers there for two years or more and 54% for customers there for five years or more. Profit fell 28% to $771 million, or 20 cents a share, as revenue decreased 17%. EarthLink ended the quarter with $771 million of cash, a $32 million increase. It offers a 7.2% dividend yield, with a payout ratio of 24%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.