5. EarthLink (ELNK - Get Report) is an Internet service provider for businesses and individuals. Its revenue has tumbled 21% annually, on average, since 2007, but it has grown net income 56% a year over that span. Third-quarter tenure rates improved to 89% for customers there for two years or more and 54% for customers there for five years or more. Profit fell 28% to $771 million, or 20 cents a share, as revenue decreased 17%. EarthLink ended the quarter with $771 million of cash, a $32 million increase. It offers a 7.2% dividend yield, with a payout ratio of 24%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.