7. Universal Health Realty (UHT - Get Report) is a REIT that specializes in health-care properties. During the past three years, it has grown sales 1.9% annually, on average. Third-quarter funds from operations decreased 9.6% to $7.5 million and funds per share fell 13% to 61 cents, all of which was distributed to shareholders. The REIT offers an annual yield of 6.6%. Universal Health has been expanding its float since the fourth quarter of 2009. It plans to issue $50 million, in total, of new equity. The REIT has a three-year distribution growth rate of 1.7% and a five-year distribution growth rate of 2.6%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.