7. Universal Health Realty (UHT - Get Report) is a REIT that specializes in health-care properties. During the past three years, it has grown sales 1.9% annually, on average. Third-quarter funds from operations decreased 9.6% to $7.5 million and funds per share fell 13% to 61 cents, all of which was distributed to shareholders. The REIT offers an annual yield of 6.6%. Universal Health has been expanding its float since the fourth quarter of 2009. It plans to issue $50 million, in total, of new equity. The REIT has a three-year distribution growth rate of 1.7% and a five-year distribution growth rate of 2.6%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.