8. W.P. Carey (WPC - Get Report) is a REIT that invests in commercial properties and advises similar companies. It is scheduled to release third-quarter results Nov. 4. The second-quarter occupancy rate improved to 92%. W.P. Carey paid a $1.01 distribution out of $1.22 of adjusted cash flow per share, translating to a payout ratio of 83%. The REIT has not only increased its distribution every year since going public, but it has also boosted the distribution for 37 consecutive quarters. The stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 7.7%. It has advanced 11% in 2010.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.