8. W.P. Carey (WPC - Get Report) is a REIT that invests in commercial properties and advises similar companies. It is scheduled to release third-quarter results Nov. 4. The second-quarter occupancy rate improved to 92%. W.P. Carey paid a $1.01 distribution out of $1.22 of adjusted cash flow per share, translating to a payout ratio of 83%. The REIT has not only increased its distribution every year since going public, but it has also boosted the distribution for 37 consecutive quarters. The stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 7.7%. It has advanced 11% in 2010.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.