9. Getty Realty (GTY - Get Report) is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that owns fuel and convenience store properties. During the past three years, it has grown sales 5.4% annually, on average. Third-quarter funds from operations rose 17% to $16 million, but on a per share basis, funds from operations decreased marginally due to a larger float. Getty pays a quarterly distribution of 58 cents, converting to an annual yield of 6.5%. The stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 1.2% and a five-year growth rate of 1.8%. It has returned 2.3% a year since 2007.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.