9. Getty Realty (GTY - Get Report) is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that owns fuel and convenience store properties. During the past three years, it has grown sales 5.4% annually, on average. Third-quarter funds from operations rose 17% to $16 million, but on a per share basis, funds from operations decreased marginally due to a larger float. Getty pays a quarterly distribution of 58 cents, converting to an annual yield of 6.5%. The stock has a three-year distribution growth rate of 1.2% and a five-year growth rate of 1.8%. It has returned 2.3% a year since 2007.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts