1. Ituran Location and Control (ITRN) is an Israel-based company that provides location-based services, including stolen-vehicle recovery and tracking systems. During the past three years, it has grown sales 6.6% annually, on average. Second-quarter profit nearly doubled to $4.8 million, or 23 cents a share, as revenue rose 23%. The operating margin declined from 22% to 21%. Ituran has $42 million of cash and $6.3 million of debt. The company pays an annual dividend, announced in February. Last year's $1.50 payout translates to a current yield of 10%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.