1. Ituran Location and Control (ITRN) is an Israel-based company that provides location-based services, including stolen-vehicle recovery and tracking systems. During the past three years, it has grown sales 6.6% annually, on average. Second-quarter profit nearly doubled to $4.8 million, or 23 cents a share, as revenue rose 23%. The operating margin declined from 22% to 21%. Ituran has $42 million of cash and $6.3 million of debt. The company pays an annual dividend, announced in February. Last year's $1.50 payout translates to a current yield of 10%.
10 Dividend Stocks With Yields Up to 10%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.