1. Ituran Location and Control (ITRN) is an Israel-based company that provides location-based services, including stolen-vehicle recovery and tracking systems. During the past three years, it has grown sales 6.6% annually, on average. Second-quarter profit nearly doubled to $4.8 million, or 23 cents a share, as revenue rose 23%. The operating margin declined from 22% to 21%. Ituran has $42 million of cash and $6.3 million of debt. The company pays an annual dividend, announced in February. Last year's $1.50 payout translates to a current yield of 10%.
Visit the 10 Dividend Stocks Portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV