The Law Offices Of Vincent Wong Announces An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Quicksilver Resources Inc. In Connection With Receipt Of Letter From Investor Group – NYSE: KWK
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong is investigating the Board of Directors of Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE:KWK) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the receipt of a letter from a group called Quicksilver Energy, L.P. (“Quicksilver Energy”) indicating an interest in potentially acquiring the Company. The group is controlled by members of the Darden family, including Thomas Darden, Quicksilver Resources’ Chairman of the Board, and Glenn Darden, Quicksilver Resources’ President and Chief Executive Officer.
The investigation concerns whether the Quicksilver Resources’ Board of Directors are breaching their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to undertake a fair process to obtain full and fair consideration for all stockholders of Quicksilver Resources.
If you own common stock in Quicksilver Resources and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. either via email email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/quicksilver-kwk.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented
investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and
violations of shareholder rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV