Air Methods To Report Third Quarter Financial Results After Market Close On Thursday, November 4, 2010
DENVER, Oct. 27, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Air Methods Corporation (Nasdaq:AIRM) will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010 after the close of the market on Thursday, November 4, 2010. The Company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern to discuss these results.
Interested parties can access the call by dialing (877) 883-0656 (domestic) or (706) 643-8826 (international) or by accessing the web cast at www.airmethods.com . A replay of the call will be available at (800) 642-1687 (domestic) or (706) 645-9291 (international), access number 20992777, for 3 days following the call and the web cast can be accessed at www.airmethods.com for 30 days.
Air Methods Corporation ( www.airmethods.com ) is a leader in emergency air medical transportation and medical services. The Hospital Based Services Division is the largest provider of air medical transport services for hospitals. The Community Based Services Division is one of the largest community-based providers of air medical services. The Products Division specializes in the design and manufacture of aeromedical and aerospace technology. The Company's fleet of owned, leased or maintained aircraft features over 300 helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.The Air Methods Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6955 Please contact Christine Clarke at (303) 792-7579 to be included on the Company's fax and/or mailing list.
CONTACT: Air Methods Corporation Aaron D. Todd, Chief Executive Officer (303) 792-7413
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV