Sappi Southern Africa Divisional CEO Resigns
JOHANNESBURG, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sappi Limited (NYSE: SPP), announced today that Jan Labuschagne, Chief Executive Officer of Sappi Southern Africa and a member of the Sappi Limited Executive Committee, has tendered his resignation from the company with effect end November 2010 to pursue other interests.
Mr. Labuschagne joined Sappi in 1992 and held various senior positions before being appointed to his current post in January 2007. Mr. Ralph Boettger, CEO of Sappi Limited said, "I would like to thank Mr. Labuschagne for his enthusiasm, dedication and sterling contribution to Sappi during his time with the company. We wish him well for the future." An announcement on Mr. Labuschagne's successor will be made in due course.SOURCE Sappi Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV