Triple-S Management Corporation To Present At The Credit Suisse 2010 Healthcare Conference
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) today announced that Ramon M. Ruiz-Comas, President and Chief Executive Officer and Juan-Jose Roman, Finance Vice President & CFO, will present to investors and financial analysts at the Credit Suisse 2010 Healthcare Conference in Phoenix, AZ on November 11, 2010, at 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time/ 12:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast live through the Internet. You may access the webcast at the Triple-S Management website at www.triplesmanagement.com.
About Triple-S Management Corporation
Triple-S Management Corporation is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Triple-S Management also has the exclusive right to use the Blue Cross Blue Shield name and mark throughout Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. With more than 50 years of experience in the industry, Triple-S Management offers a broad portfolio of managed care and related products in the commercial and Medicare markets under the Blue Cross Blue Shield brand. In addition to its managed care business, Triple-S Management provides non-Blue Cross Blue Shield branded life and property and casualty insurance in Puerto Rico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV