SeaCube (BOX) is already showing cracks and it's yet to make its debut.
Initially, it filed for a $165 million offering and has since lowered the amount it's seeking to $135 million. Revenue has also fallen for the first six months of the year, even though earnings are up. Interest expense eats up one third of the revenue, making this a highly leveraged company.
Also, a large portion of the offering proceeds will go to the private equity investors. This ship may sink once it hits the aftermarket.--Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/wallandbroad. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV