Le Gaga Holdings (GAGA)has a very positive story as well. It is a greenhouse grower that is capitalizing on the increasing demand by the newly affluent to have fresh vegetables. The Chinese diet is moving to more fruits and vegetables as disposable income increases.
Le Gaga has 40% profit margin for the year ended in March 2010 and 31% compounded annualized earnings growth. IPO Analyst Francis Gaskins notes that, at 29x annualized earnings, it is priced like a "growth" stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV